Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tagged by Sherwin

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. NBSB - No Boyfriend Since Birth.
2. Have a nice set of teeth and candle-shaped fingers.
3. Wore a skirt only once after college.
4. Used to watch That's Entertainment everyday (Mon-Sat), having Thursday Group as my favorite because of Jennifer Sevilla.
5. I once lied to my parents when I was in the 2nd grade. Told them about it 7 years after.
6. I always have this dream house sketched in my mind (since high school) and if ever I'd get a chance to have millions of pesos, I would definitely build this for my parents.
7. Been dreaming (and planning) to have a family of my own before I reach my 31st birthday (ouch!).


I'm tagging Pau, Tabel, Chel, Jhie, Doths, Jane, Lala

5 comments:

CSG said...

Uy nakita namin ni Joy si Jennifer Sevilla noong Linggo! Nasa National Book Store (SM Bicutan) siya, namimili ng gamit pampaaralan.

=D

candylicious said...

Hahahahaha!!! Idol ko un dati e... kaya lang laging kontrabida sa mga movies ni Sheryl Cruz.. kaya inis ako Sheryl Cruz... hehehehehe....

Nakita din namin sya a month ago ata sa greenbelt... gumigimik... ;)

lawmom said...

Taggerz!

Salamat sa tag. Na-miss kong sumagot ng meme, sobra. :p

Anonymous said...

YOU REMIND ME OF MY ATE...SHE HAS BEAUTIFUL SET OF TEETH AND CANDLE-SHAPED FINGERS PLUS SHE USED TO WATCHED THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT, LIKE THURSDAY GROUP AND OF COURSE JENNIFER SEVILLA IS HER FAVE.

candylicious said...

hmmmm... really? di kaya ako ang ate mo? :)