Saturday, April 02, 2011

Banco Filipino

I can't remember exactly anymore when my Nanay and I had started business with them. But for sure, I was still a minor then because as far as I can remember, my first bank book cover shows Happy Savers' Club, a special Savings account exclusively for below 18 yrs of age.

For more than a decade, they've been a good bank for us.  The people were friendly, jolly and considerate.  But just like the old song says... "some good things never last...", the bank had to say goodbye for the 2nd time since it started in 1964 and it really breaks my heart...

A little tribute to an institution who had accepted us with just a little amount of fund to start with, helped it grow and kept it safe all these years...
Thank you...

*courtesy of abs-cbnnews.com

No comments: