Friday, May 26, 2006

Last Day, My First!

TGIF, Yes! Last working day of the week.... my first time ever to create a blog! Yipppeeeee!!!! Si Don kasi eh, lakas maka-impluwensya. :p Actually, I have already created a blog in my Friendster account kaya lang, hindi ko sya regular na-u-update kasi... wala lang.. di ko lang feel... hehehehe kaya I consider this as my first blog! Kumbaga, first boyfriend ko 'to, ung sa Friendster, fling lang... bwehehehe.. :)). So from now on, mag-po-post na ko everyday :).

I started hearing this "blog-chuva-ek-ek" thing a year ago pa. I was hesitant to create my own 'coz I thought I wasn't ready to share private moments, personal trivia, etc. with anyone. Plus the fact that I had a sad experience with it. :( Na-realize ko na lang na sa akin na yun kung hanggang saan ang kaya kong isulat. So here I am, thanks to Don and Atty. Jane for the support ;).

Ano ba un?!?!? Na-publish ko ung blog ko e, hindi pa ko tapos...:)) hehehehehe..... first-time user talaga.... shonge-shonge pa... :)) hahahahaha....



4 comments:

lawmom said...

hola candida! masaya ang blogosphere at nandito ka na. enjoy! :p

knottydon said...

finally... this is your blog, girl. you can say whatever you want. very therapeutic. pag-stress out ka na, masayang kasama ang blog.

one super cool thing about it is that, after some time, you can always look back and read these entries again. it brings back so many memories lalo pag tumatagal na ang blog mo.

whenever you need help, you know where to find me. just ask away ;oP

welcome, kendz!

candylicious said...

thanks, guys! visit kayo lagi.. :D

tabel said...

Korak! Therapeutic talga ang blog na ito! It brings out your mind to the world! Welcome! Isa ka na sa mga things to read ko everyday before doing actual work. hehehe