Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Peng You

After "Magmahal Muli" by Say Alonzo/Sam Milby and "Chill" by Zanjoe Marudo, another song is on fire. Thanks to Kuya for letting Kim share this very senti song.

I was in a hurry to get home, too excited to catch the Hundred Islands Adventure of Kim and Gerald. Kaya lang, :( late na kong nakauwi.. :(( eto talagang trabaho sagabal sa panonood ng tv... hehehe.. jowk! ;). I was expecting that PBBTE will televise the new task exclusive for the housemates-turned-lovebirds :x. Pero 'di ko na naabutan... :(( I thought, I missed a lot... but wait! what made my day was the song which Kim used to sing in the confession room was intrepreted and recorded by no less than Kim herself with Juris and Chin of MYMP :).

IMHO, the song is "makatusok-puso". Ewan ko ba pero anything about friendship really touches my heart. Ang awiting ito ay tungkol sa 2 magkaibigan na nagkalayo pero nangakong hindi kalilimutan ang bawat isa... haayy... kaiyak... :(( Hindi pa ko makakuha ng lyrics ng song (Kim/MYMP version), mixed Chinese and Tagalog ang drama nila e. Don't worry, as soon as makakuha ako ng copy, post ko dito. For the meantime, here's the English translation of the song I found over the net:

Peng You
(Friends)


All these years alone
The wind has passed, the rain had gone
There were tears, there were wrongs
Things we hold dear, I still recall

If you've had true love, then you would know
There is loneliness, there are goodbyes
There are dreams, always there is you
In my heart

Friends walk this life together
Those days will not return
One word, one life
A lifetime relationship, a cup of wine

With friends, you won't be lonely
Lifelong friends, you'd understand
There are wounds, there is pain
Must go our separate ways

Always there is me




No comments: