Sunday, January 05, 2014

2014 Plans (First Quarter)

Instead of making a set of century-old New Year's Resolution, I am creating this entry to remind me of my plans for this year but, let me take it quarter at a time.  So, starting today until end of March, I will try my very damn best to accomplish the following:

1.  Be an active blogger again.
      - make at least 2 entries a week

2.  Cook at least 2 new dishes a month.
      - that's 6 dishes in total by the end of March

3.   Lose at least 2 lbs.
      - yeah I know, shedding off some pounds is everybody's goal but 2 lbs in 3 months is not really that much so I'm setting this goal without giving myself tons of pressure... will try to achieve in the most easiest way I know ;)

4.  Catch up with friends
      - I just initiated quarterly meet-up with friends (Tabel, Nikki, Don & Bryce) which I hope will bring back the good old times

No comments: