Sunday, January 19, 2014

4-minute Exercise

I am really serious in getting fit this first quarter of the year.  The challenging part goes to finding the right and effective ways that I could use not just for a few weeks but for a longer term. Sure, I could stop drinking sodas, eating sweet and fatty food but I'm pretty sure it won't last long.  And yes, I could wake up at 3am on weekdays to have an hour of exercise but again, I can't do it even for 2 weeks straight.

Just imagine how grateful and thankful I am for finding this video which is totally heaven-sent!!!! All I need is just 4 minutes of my time and voila!  I could burn as much as 600 calories. Of course, I'm aware that it won't be in an instant and it all depends on the intensity and proper execution but still, I find this as the perfect workout routine for people like me who is looking for a short but effective early morning workout.

And together with this daily routine, I'm trying to cut down my calorie intake with the help of MyFitnessPal.

No food deprivation, no rigorous daily workout, juts plain discipline and proper technique.

Check the video here.

No comments: