Tuesday, April 01, 2014

2014 Plans (2nd Quarter)

I'm so happy and proud to say that all my 1st quarter plans for this year which I posted here was a success!  Congratulations to me! ;)

And as we enter the 2nd quarter, here are my new set of plans:

1.  Still, continue being an active blogger by posting at least 2 entries per week.

2. Cook at least 1 dish per month (from 2 to 1, 'coz it looks like I'll be very busy in the coming days but still, I don't want to miss cooking)

3.  I have already lost 2 lbs since the year started and I have two goals in mind:
     a. Maintain my weight at 52kgs or lose some more; and
     b. Cut off some fats from my belly and arms :D

4. Quarterly meet-ups with friends continue, so I'll see them again in June.

5. Try new food/resto at least once a month.

6. Visit new places at least once a month.

And this is not a prank for April Fools' Day, this is going to be for real. ;)

No comments: