Thursday, June 01, 2006

Love, Courage and Sacrifice

Yesterday morning, I had to accompany my mother to the doctor to treat her skin and since the attendant informed us that the doctor will arrive early afternoon pa, we decided to watch the movie first. Finally, I was able to watch X-Men The Last Stand yesterday! All I can say is WOW!!! Grabeeee.... to the highest level!

The movie simpy showed what love, courage and sacrifice mean. Wawa naman si Papa Wolverine :(, he killed Jean Grey because he loved her so much and he didn't want her to suffer anymore. I was amazed by the team effort that they showed to beat Magneto. Hehehehehe...... buti nga :P. Medyo na-OA-an lang ako kasi outnumbered sina Wolverine, imagine 7 lang sila pero natalo nila ung sandamakmak na bad mutants ;)). Pero ganun talaga, ikaw na maging bida! But more than that, ewan ko pero the entire movie touched my heart, swear! Iba ung energy level nilang lahat, whew! Mukhang meron pa atang X-Men, 2nd to the Last Stand bwehehehehe....

After the movie, we found out that the dermatologist of my mother had an emergency call kaya ayun... wiz na lang check up ang mother ko. Nag-grocery na lang kami at bumili ng pillow, belt and table cloth.





No comments: