Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Where's the Good in Goodbye?

How hard is it for you to say goodbye? How is the feeling of being left alone? Why do we need to say goodbye?
What does goodbye mean? Is it for real? Is there an easy way to say goodbye? Is it goodbye for now or goodbye forever? Should I be happy, should I be sad or should I wait for you to come back? Goodbye... such a lonely word....

Some quotes I got from the net:

  • I didn't ask for it to be over, but then again, I never asked for it to begin. For that's the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets.
  • People so seldom say I love you and then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, it doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to.
  • Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it's not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I've got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I'm lucky, he'll come back, but if not, I can make it through this.

4 comments:

tabel said...

ano tong goodbye-goodbye na to? maguguho na ba ang mundo... hehehe

basta ang alam ko..

you'll make it through the rain...

ay kinanta ni barry manilow.

mwah!

candylicious said...

hahahaha.... :)) natawa naman ako dun..;)) hindi pa maguguho ang mundo ms. tabel... hindi pa... at huwag naman muna... ;))

tabel said...

ah ok. buti naman at di pa maguguho ang mundo. hehehe

basta tandaan mo ha. you'll make it through the rain...



ay kinanta talga ni barry manilow.

keep on smiling!

:-D

candylicious said...

ay anu ba un... di ko getz ung barry manilow na yan... hehehe.... thanks ulit ms. tabel!!!! mwahhhhhh!!!!! sana makaya ko hindi lang pag umuulan.. kahit bumagyo pa... :D