Saturday, December 21, 2013

Third Weekend in Sydney (Saturday)

This is my second time in Manly Bay.  First, when I was invited to a dinner at Bavarian Cafe last Halloween night.  No, we didn't attend a costume party, it was a farewell dinner for Irish (who was set to fly back to Manila in 2 days) by her teammates.  And since it was an evening event, I didn't get to see the beauty of the beach so I decided to return today, thank God for a wonderful, sunny weather :)

The Plane, The Bridge and The Boat
Manly Beach (Bay)
Manly Beach (Bay)
Fish 'n Chips 'n Beer for lunch :)
Facetime with Nanay and Josh while on board the ferry

After Manly, I went around Chinatown and Darling Harbour to buy pasalubongs and souvenirs.  Bought shirts, key chains, coasters and more!  I had merienda in one of the Chinese restos in Chinatown but sadly, the stir-fried beef noodles that I ordered was way below my expectation.  I went back to my apartment to drop my shopping goods, rested a bit and went to Myer Department Store to buy Dinosaur toys for my nephew.  Then, I took some pictures of Christmas trees and lights inside Myer and QVB.

Christmas is just around the corner ;)
After some "mall tour", I went (again) to Lindt Chocolate Cafe at Darling Harbour to refresh myself with yummy Lindt Chocolate Ice Cream while waiting for the fireworks display which will start at 9pm.

Yumminess!

And the fireworks begin.....




No comments: