Friday, February 21, 2014

Army Navy Burger + Burrito

Starting today, I'll post an entry about my first time experiences with any type and kind of food whether from a restaurant, kiosk, palengke and what-have-you :).  Just a disclaimer, I'm not an expert in food-tasting, I probably have the worst taste buds in the world.  For me, there are only 2 kinds of taste: bad and good :)  So, at the end of this entry, I'll just rate the food based on 2 things:  Experience and Food Quality.  Let me start with Army Navy Burger + Burrito in Glorietta.


Apologies if I don't have a single picture of what I ate.  I was too hungry to take one. :D  Anyway, I had their Classic burger which has a single quarter-pound patty with onions, tomatoes and lettuce.  Together with the burger is a regular-sized in-house freshly-brewed iced tea.  My verdict: 1-worst; 5-best

Food Quality:  3.5
Experience: 4

No comments: