Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Travel!!!! NOT! :(

February is almost over but I haven't been to any place outside of the Metro :(  Me and my ex-colleagues had a plan to go to a resort somewhere south of Luzon but because of a family emergency 3 days before our planned date, my colleague informed us if we could set it some other time.  Of course, family comes first and I just hope we can plan again soon :)

And last week, my friends in Singapore asked me if I could visit them this coming weekend, have a foodtrip before Mitch gives birth :).  It was actually a good idea if only there was a cheap flight available.  One thing in my bucket list is to travel to SG (or any Southeast Asian country) just for a day.  No hotel overnight stay and with only a backpack with me.  My new passport has arrived and I have already made my itinerary:  touchdown in SG at around 10AM (Sat), foodtrip with friends from lunch 'til dinner, a bit of shopping late in the evening, airport check-in a couple of hours before the flight and be home again at around 7AM the following day.  Unfortunately, the cheapest flight I could find costs Php10K, wasn't cheap at all :D

Oh well, I'm still hopeful that one of these (if not both) will soon be a reality! ;)

No comments: