Sunday, February 09, 2014

Sale Items

I don't usually sell my personal items.  Actually, I can't remember selling even a single thing. But after seriously contemplating on this matter, I've decided to let go of these...

Original Crocs Kadee Wedge W6 in Black, Php1,800.00
Globe Tattoo 4G Superstick with Prepaid SIM and Cable, Php1,500.00
The pair of shoes is only 7 months old and worn only once.  I bought this in Crocs Singapore and the reason why I'm selling it because it doesn't fit me :D  It's 1 size smaller and I thought, instead of keeping it in the shelf, I might as well sell it.

The next item is my 1-yr old Tattoo pocket wifi.  Since we already have a home broadband, I don't see the need of it anymore.  It would be better if someone would own it and be useful than forever be inside its box. 

Between these 2, I am more sentimental in letting go the tattoo ;(.  It really served its purpose for the past year and I'm thankful that such gadget was invented.  But as much as I wanted to keep it, I believe there's someone out there who needs it more now.  Hopefully, the new owner will take care of it as much as we did.

No comments: