Monday, January 08, 2007

Bonding con Shopping

Sunday.... I woke up a bit late... it was already 10:30 am when I decided to separate myself from bed. It was a gloomy day. My mother attended a birthday party in Batangas, my kuya was at work, good thing tatay took a vacation leave and stayed with me in our home. But, I felt the emptiness and loneliness that the day brings. Tatay cooked pork sinigang and had our lunch together. Afterwards, I texted my friends, det and mitch, just to say hi and hello. I told them that I was feeling down and I had nothing to do on that day. Then Mitch asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her. With no hesitations, I said YES!!! I suggested to spend the rest of the day at the SM Mall of Asia. Aside from shopping, we could also watch the 2nd World Pyro Olympics later that night.

The first damage of the day was a pair of jeans from Folded 'n Hung.Followed by a belt from Mint, earrings from Penshoppe and MFG shoulder bag. There was this nice green skirt that I spotted in U2. I almost bought it but Mitch kept on asking me, "Nag-i-skirt ka ba? Saan mo isusuot yan? Pag-isipan mo muna." Hehehehe.... in the end... she prevailed... bwehehehehe.....

After shopping and meryenda, we waited for the the fireworks competition at the seaside.

No comments: