Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Desktop

My old desktop had its well-deserved retirement last November 1. Actually, it was a "forced" retirement since when I woke up that day and turned it on, ayaw ng mag-boot :( That's when I decided to purchase a new one, hopefully before Christmas since I have a lot of things to do that only the Internet can help me :) After 2 weeks of canvassing thru the help of cyberspace and friends, I now have my new desktop :) Bought the parts and had it assembled in PC Express Monumento branch. I saved around 8K from my first option from another computer store plus I can pay it in 3 months at 0% interest :)
  • Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 2.20Ghz 1G RAM
  • Asus P5GC1333-MX i945GC Vpcie/S/L
  • 17" LG LCD Monitor
And this is the first time that I configured a desktop. Yes, nakakahiya mang sabihin kasi IT professional ako e... pero it was my first time to install OS, configure the drivers, back up my files from my old HDD and many others. I'm so proud of myself.. (*wink*). But of course, all these things were made possible with the help of my friends. Thanks, guys! :)





'di ko pa maayos yung mga cords hehehehe....

A4 Tech Optical Wheel Mouse

my old A4 Tech keyboard

No comments: