Saturday, November 17, 2007

One More Chance


After about 5 months of staying away from gimiks (due to a very horrible experience that I prefer not to disclose as of this moment, later maybe :D ), finally, I got this chance to bond once again with my girl-friends. Met Tabel, Niks and Jhie after office and went straight to Rockwell to watch One More Chance starring Bea Alonzo and John Lloyd Cruz. It was my first time to watch a movie with them. Yep, first time indeed! :)

The movie was good, well, story-wise. I cannot comment on its technicalities like scoring, editing, etc. 'coz I'm not an expert at it. All I can say is that the film made me cry... laugh... smile... giggle... and think (over and over). Star Cinema's mastery of creating close-to-reality type of story made me felt like I was one of the characters.

We had dinner at Kenny Roger's and still couldn't get over Popoy and Basha. Nakaka-relate kasi ang mga bruha... maski si Tabel! :P After dinner, we met Aedner and his tropa at Starbucks Greenbelt, had a short chat with them and finally, Niks, Tabel and I went to Cena for a few rounds of Frozen Gin Pomelo :).

Had a very heartwarming (hihihihihi...) and meaningful conversation, talking 'bout relationship, career, family and many more. Tabel wanted to sing and we decided to spend more hours in Platinum but unfortunately, the rate was too expensive for the three of us. So, we endep up eating tokwa't baboy in Tiananmen hehehehehe.....














No comments: