Friday, November 30, 2007

Relax Muna

I've been planning to have my first ever Body Scrub with Body Massage 2 months ago pa but it was only this afternoon that I got the chance to fulfill this. Grabeee.... soooo relaxing and I vowed to have this on a regular basis (once a month is not bad).

I arrived at the Godiva Skin Station at 2:30 pm and had my body scrub first. After about 30 minutes of scrubbing my whole body, I had a hot shower with Godiva Green Tea Bath Soap.. ohh la la la.. so refreshing. Feeling ko, tanggal lahat ng libag ko.. hahahahahaha!!!! The much-awaited massage came next and I chose the Relaxing Rose Oil (i hope i got this correct) to be used on my body. Haaaayyyyy....... saraappp....

Todo na natin ang pag-pamper sa sarili..... facial came next. It lasted for about 1 hour and feeling pretty again hahahahaha!!!!

Just a trivia, I always have this attitude that every time I treat myself, shopping... dining out... or even a simple lakwatsa, I see to it that I always have something for my family. So after pampering myself, I bought 3 dishes from Savory (fried chix, beef with brocolli and hipon rebosado), for our dinner. Para na rin kaming kumain sa labas :)

No comments: