Saturday, September 06, 2008

Radio Clock

Yesterday, an email was sent by our HR inviting everyone to a Brazilian Carnival Party in November. I had no intention of joining but I still browsed the website while having lunch at my desk. I clicked the 'Raffle Prizes' link and got interested on this item.


And since I won't be attending the party, I plan to buy this as soon as I'm done with all my payables :D I searched for more models of this kind and here's what I got:

This one can display still images and videos

And even got more interested on this one:


And since I am away from home, don't you think it's a good investment to have item 2 or 3 so I can view the photos of my loved ones even without turning my Macbook on? Hmmm... so I'm thinking if I would choose 1 and 3 or just the 2nd one? Wachatink, guys? :D


4 comments:

knottydon said...

i like the second alarm clock

candylicious said...

thanks for the input, donish!!!! actually, gusto ko silang lahat bwehehehehe!!!! ung last one, digital photo frame lang talaga sya... i love the frame itself... sana nagbabasa rin si santa ng blog ko hihihihihi..... i've been a good girl naman... though hindi pa tapos ang taon... i could be "good girl gone bad" before Christmas bwehehehehe....

tabel said...

ako rin i like the second one!!! sana ako din bigyan ni santa ng ganyan hehehe

candylicious said...

hehehehe.... at sana yung santa ko... bf-material! bwehehehehe....