Sunday, April 26, 2009

After Bora

March 24

Hair Make-over and Bonding with the Marekois. My appointment with the hairdresser is at 1pm in Vito Cruz. This is the first time that I would try a different parlor to do my hair rebond. Just want to try something new this time and after months of researching over the net, I found Weng of
Affascinante. But before getting there, I quickly dropped by at SM North Edsa to purchase PBA tickets for tomorrow's game: SMB vs. BGK at the Big Dome.

And as usual, it took me 6 looonnnggg hours to get my hair rebonded plus a haircut. What else is new, anyway? Just after the session, I took a cab and headed to Greenbelt 5 to meet my marekois for dinner. With Jhie coming late again and meeting Bryce, their new gimik buddy, the night was filled with everything: Dinner at Chili's and some booze at 360.





and ended the night at Jhie's place with Singapore sling :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 25

PBA Day. Got home just before the clock strikes at 12nn. Rested for a while and went out again to watch PBA at the Big Dome. Had merienda at Pancake House before gametime which is at 7:20pm. And as expected, the Dome was filled with fanatics from both teams. I was again at my usual self, madly screaming and insanely cheering for my team. The result: SMB wins again :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 26

Shopping. The whole day was spent at Trinoma and SM North Edsa. Period. hehehehe....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 27

Team Manila and Videoke. Today is my last gimik day set at Maru in Jupiter St. Thanks to Olive and the rest of Docs Team for organizing this. Before meeting them at Teloworks office, I went first to Team Manila store in Jupiter St. to buy shirts and here are some of them:



And the party started:




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 28

Panic-Buying. Still have a lot things to buy for myself and pasalubongs. I went again to SM North Edsa for the last minute shopping. Thank God I was able to manage the little time I had left. Last dinner with the family was like a fiesta and at this moment, I am very thankful and grateful for the 2 weeks that I spent here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 29

Departure. My flight is at 2:45 pm and it was only my nanay who came with me at the airport since my father and brother had to report for work today. I did not oblige them anyway. Actually, I did not want anyone to come with me but my nanay refused. While waiving goodbye at the airport, tears were present again. But this time, those were tears of happiness that I was able to spend quality time with family and friends and looking forward to more of it.


No comments: