Friday, April 24, 2009

Boracay 2009

My 3rd time to visit Bora, 2nd time with my parents, 1st with the whole family :).

Since the day I booked our flight from Cebu Pacific and reserved our accommodation at Tan's Guest House, I'd been busy preparing for almost everything: from my bikinis to island activities, what to bring and what not to. And when the most-awaiting day arrived, couldn't help but to capture every moment.... the Kodak moments :)

Day 1 (excited ang lahat :D)
at the NAIA Terminal 3




1st day of swimming

1st night in Bora....


Day 2 (My tatay's 59th birthday)

swimming @ Station 1




lunch and swimming @ Puka Beach




merienda @ Big Mouth, D' Mall



sunset


birthday dinner at Jonah's







Day 3 (exploring the island)
on our way to Crystal Cove



si Josh nakakatawa... :))


cave hopping ;))





@the Shangri-la



dinner @ Elle's




Day 4 (Last day na..... kaya todo na 'to!!!!)





Special Moments.....






No comments: