Saturday, December 01, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Just got back from my first batch of Christmas shopping this morning. Next batch will be tomorrow and I'm praying that I could finish it all so I could concentrate more on the upcoming parties. And you know what guys, at this time of the year, I always feel so proud of myself because I have this super talent in budgeting :) I get to save lots of moolah but still able to give the best gifts that I could give to my friends and loved ones :) Good thing that we already got our 13th month pay last Thursday and it made me feel more comfortable budgeting my finances. I find it easier to allocate my money when I have the exact figures than making estimates (i'm also good in making estimates anyway hehehehe....). So guys, let's go shopping!

No comments: