Sunday, December 02, 2007

Christmas Shopping Part 2

After attending a mass this morning and doing my semi-monthly grocery shopping, time for another gift hunting. Thank God I found this store where I can buy gifts for my male officemates. It's been giving me headache actually. Ang hirap hanapan ng regalo ng mga lalake huh! I mean, gifts that are useful for them, yet affordable. Whew! But the Christmas-related to do's are not yet over, I'm not even half of it. Tomorrow, I need to look for 3 more gifts before I can say that my gift hunting is complete. Also, I need to find stuffs that I can wish for, for our kris kringle. I have ideas in mind but it would be better if I could provide a more detailed description so that it would be easy for my mommy/daddy to look for it. Haaayyy... paskong-pasko na talaga.. :)

No comments: