Sunday, December 30, 2007

Thank You (s), Sorry (s) and Goodbye (s)

I would like to say thank you, sorry and goodbye to the following people who have greatly become part of my life this 2007:

Aedner - thank you for being my kuya (kahit mas matanda ako sa 'yo :P)... salamat sa mga unsolicited advice mo... and thank you for trusting me with your super personal stories.. :)

Augs - isa ka sa mga tumulong sa 'kin nung gabi na yun... thank you for helping me and comforting me... and most of all, sa lahat ng mga punchlines mo na sobrang nakakasakit ng tyan! :)

Bary - thank you for cheering me up on that day... thank you for that bit of info you shared with me which somehow boost up my self-confidence...

Belle - salamat sa pagpapahiram mo ng cellphone nung gabi na 'yun.. sorry dahil sa first time mong pagsama sa amin sa gimik.. ganun pa naging experience mo...

Don - thank you for the fun times and the sad times... salamat sa mga pangungumusta mo... sa mga gimik nights... at sa walang kamatayang one-liner mong..... "p**ah ka!" :D na sa t'wing naaalala ko, hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti..... ;)

Frankie - thank you for responding to my status message... you just don't know how badly I needed someone to talk to that night... thanks to a new friendship! :)

JayJay - you saw me laughed, you saw me cried... thank you for listening to me... thank you for teaching me what 'patience' really means... sorry for bullying you at times (or is it most of the time?)... it's just my way of showing you that I enjoy your company...

Jhie - thank you for the renewed, and this time, a better friendship... sorry if I've hurt you in the past... and goodbye to the sad times :)

Joy - thank you for being soooooooooo patient at work... thank you for all the help.. especially on installer issues.. hehehehe....

Mang Rudy - maraming salamat po sa pag-aasikaso sa 'kin habang nandyan ako sa ephil... kayo lang ang bukod-tanging bumabati sa akin ng "Good morning, ms. beautiful"... maraming salamat po!

Mitch - you were the first one to know... you were the first one I talked to... thank you for calling right away when I texted you... kahit nasa Singapore ka pa.. deadma ka sa international call rate hehehehe... 12 years of friendship and still going strong... :)

Niks - thank you for taking care of me when I was sick... thank you for welcoming me into your home during those times that I was lost... sorry if I've missed a lot of bonding sessions with you... kj ever ang friend mo e....

Olive - thank you for the inspiring messages you've been sending me... I know it wasn't easy to listen to other people's problems if you also have your own but still you were there to comfort me and making me realize that I am still a good person after all...

Pau - thank you for making me realize that things are not always what they seem... thank you for making me this strong, sorry if I've hurt you with my immaturity... sorry if my love wasn't enough to wait for the uncertainties... goodbye to a life full of pains and heartaches... is it also goodbye to a wonderful friendship?

Rey - pareng kuya rey, salamat sa pagtitiwala mong maging ninang ng bunso mo... sana hindi ka nagkamali... hehehehe.... salamat lalo na sa mga pagpapatawa...pasensya na rin kung may mga palpak akong builds at kung minsan mali yung mga nakukuhang help files... hehehehe...

Sherwin - pare, salamat sa lahat... lahat... lahat... ikaw ang una kong takbuhan pagdating sa mga isyung pang-trabaho... ang masaya nito, nagagawa nating pagtawanan kahit papano ang mga problema... at pare, salamat din dahil nakilala kita.. ;)

Tabel - salamat sa pangungulit mong manood ng Beyonce Experience... hehehe... salamat sa mga hirit mong walang palya... salamat sa mga gimik nights... at higit sa lahat, salamat sa paghatid mo (ninyo) sa akin nung nangyari yung nangyari sa Greenbelt... hindi ko makakalimutan yun...

TinTin - thank you for that silly question once you popped.. "ikaw ba ang nagpapa-complicate?", which started it all... thank you for tolerating my stupidity and yet you've shown me that life, indeed, has many choices... thank you for being my kakampi...

No comments: