Sunday, October 05, 2008

Ordinary Sunday

No money yet to spend for shopping or just plain grocery today. So, here's how I survived my Sunday:

1. Woke up at 9:30 and had a breakfast. Thanks to Janet, my housemate, for her Goldilocks Ensaymada pasalubong from Pinas. I partnered it with an iced cold tea.

2. Day 2 of my HHA workout.

3. Room cleaning.

4. Cooked Pork Caldereta for lunch (which actually will last up to dinner and my baon for tomorrow :D )

5. Had lunch. I wanted a Coke but too lazy to go to a store which is about 3 blocks away from my place. I really miss the sari-sari store in our neighborhood in Pinas :( which will only take me 5 minutes to have Coke when I crave for one.

6. Cleaned the bathroom and took a bath after.

7. Read Twilight while letting my hair dry.

8. 2-hr sleep.

9. Watched The BUZZ with my housemates. What a revelation by Cristy Fermin about Nadia Montengero hehehehe.... kanya-kanyang labasan ng baho....

10. I really wanted a Coke very badly, so I bought outside. Good thing there is a mini mart in a nearby block. Got the direction from my housemate and also purchased a Magnum yoghurt ice cream.

11. Had dinner, and again, had the same ulam.

12. Waited for Mitch 'coz she'll be getting her groceries from Pinas courtesy of my ex-officemate from Lawson, Grace. Mitch also brought her luggage and backpack that I borrowed.

13. Blogging this :)

Will hit the bed before 12mn, I need to get up tomorrow at 6:30.

No comments: