Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bringing Back the Old Me

I'm getting sick of drama. My own drama to be exact. I'm a jolly person, optimistic one, I smile a lot, I make people laugh, shares a positive aura. Or should I say, I used to be like that. Hhhhmmm... I'm trying to look back... 2-3 years ago... trying to remember how I lived. My goodness! A lot has changed. I am now an exact opposite of how I was some years back. It's ok to change, but if it becomes worse, better stop... look back and assess everything before it comes to worst.

For the past years, I've been trapped in a circle. And while searching on my way out, I was hurting myself. Hurt turned to suffering. Suffering led to misery. I may sound exaggerated here but it's true. Some things hold me back everytime I tried to escape. And just when I thought everything would be ok, emotions keep pouring in caused by just one and only one soul.

Until one day, I asked myself... "do I really need to suffer this much? I don't deserve a life like this. it wasn't me who made someone's life miserable, anyway."

I miss my old self. I think it's about time to bring it back.

Welcome, 2009! Welcome back, Candy! :)


1 comment:

tabel said...

Tama yan mare!!! Sabay-sabay tayong bumalik sa ating dating sarili na masayahin at mahal ang buhay!!!

Para sa ating tagumpay!!!