Monday, December 01, 2008

PBA in SG

Got a chance to watch a live PBA game yesterday at Singapore Indoor Stadium with Joe, Joey and their friends. Talk 'n Text versus San Miguel Beer :) Though my SMB lost the game, being at the stadium...seeing them in flesh... meeting my on and off the hardcourt idol Olsen Racela (second only to my forever idol, Samboy Lim) were all worth it. Being an SMB fanatic, no amount of money could buy the happiness it brought me (drama huh!). Plus I got to meet new friends, bumped to my 2 former officemates from Tsukiden, Ian and Eman (a part-time photographer-slash-programmer who was part of the media who covered the game). Of course, I was in my old candy-an-smb-fanatic-mode, screaming at the top my lungs everytime my team scores... cheering and clapping for them... bullying the opponent... aarrgghhhh.... I miss watching live PBA games at the Big Dome :(








The closest I could get to Olsen :)

My team's line-up


with the bday boy, Nash Racela

Merlion Mascot



Viva Hot Babes at the Half


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mars. malupit yung viva hot babes ah. pakiwari ko yan ang talagang namiss mo sa pba at hindi ang san miguel. "ang bango, bango ng bulaklaaak..." - Pareng Tinoy

candylicious said...

hahahahaha!!! :)) actually, kasama ako dapat ng 2 yan e... kaso natanggal yung takong ng isa kong sapatos.. kaya hinayaan ko na lang sa kanila ang halftime hehehe....