Sunday, December 14, 2008

Malaysia 2008

When I learned that Tabel and her friends would be coming over for a short vacation and they would be going to Malaysia, I quickly asked If I could join them. I've been planning to go to KL and been waiting for the perfect opportunity and this is it! :) And of course, she couldn't say no to me hehehehe.... It was last November 22nd when they arrived and went straight to my place to leave their luggages. I wanted to be their guide around the city but because I just came from a very early shift in the office, I couldn't. After lunch that we had in Kopitiam of White Sands, they went to Orchard while I went back home to get some sleep. They got back at around 7pm together with our tickets to KL, they rested for a while and at 10pm, we left the house and took bus-mrt rides to Golden Miles Complex.

It was a smooth travel to KL. Just needed to 2 stop overs for immigration. We arrived in Puduraya at 5am, took 2 cabs (we were 7 btw) to Doth's cousin's (Bing) place. In the middle of the trip, a policeman (or was it policemen) chased one of our cabs and inspected their passports and bags. Our driver told us that the policeman/men just wanted money. But since all of us brought only enough money, these crocodiles did not get any from them. Good thing, nobody got hurt. We arrived at Bing's condo safely, rested for about 2 hours and we got ourselves ready for our trip to Genting Highlands.

Bus to KL ( we welcomed Tabel's bday on this bus :D )

Waiting for a cab going to Genting Bus Terminal

Genting Bus

inside the cable car



Happy Birthday, Tabel!

at Ripley's Believe It of Not Museum

yan ang pose! (minus the bags hehehe....)

tinulungan ko yung mamang kinagat ng pating....

nanliliit ako....

hehehehe.....

After Genting, we were supposed to go to KLCC to take shots with the glowing Petronas Twin Towers. But since it was already half past midnight when we arrived at the city and it was raining, we just decided to go there the next day. I was a bit disappointed 'coz I really, really wanted to take a shot of Petronas at night but I knew it wasn't safe to push thru with it. Next day it is! :)




Mabuhay

Thanks to Tabel (i'll wait for the photos ha ;)), Doths, Bing, Elaine, Ana, Lod and Nanay (ni Ana) :)





*Special thanks to Bing, Doths and Lod for the additional photos


No comments: