Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Debit Card

I am in search of a best Debit Card in town. A debit card that I can use for online purchases and that won't require me to go to the bank and submit bulk of documents :) I've read about UOB, OCBC and DBS/POSB Debit Cards and since I already have an existing account with DBS, hopefully applying for a DC won't require me a lot of papers. I've checked its website and so far, for what I understand, I can apply online instantly! Hmmmm..... we'll see. But I have to make a decision ASAP so I can have it before the yeard ends.

So many plans for the coming year and having a DC will make it a little easier for me. I do have a CC but I think it would be best if I use a DC especially now that I want to explore on online purchasing. With this, I'd be able to control my spending and keep eveything within my budget. I hate overspending, though I haven't experienced it coz I always make sure that I only spend what I earn. With so many tempations left and right, getting a DC is the best option without depriving myself to live luxuriously (exag!!!! :D)

By the way, budgeting is my talent, second only to cooking.. nyehehehehe.... :P

No comments: