Monday, December 08, 2008

Searching....

Booked a roundtrip ticket (SIN-MLA-SIN) for my next year's vacation (fingers crossed) from one of the travel agencies in Lucky Plaza. It costs SGD 535.00 and it's 100-dollar cheaper than the price online. But I'm still looking for a much cheaper rate and hopefully this weekend, I'll get to visit more agencies in LP and get a better deal. I called the Mabuhay Miles and inquired about my Miles redemption but sad to say, I still have to get 3000 miles points to redeem my rewards and they don't allow one-way ticket sale for international seats. If only I had half of the required miles points, I would only spend SGD 400++ for a roundtrip ticket. And with the current financial crisis we are having, every dollar should be wisely-spent.

If you know any travel agencies that offer better rates.. please PM me.. :) Thanks! :)


No comments: