Monday, June 19, 2006

Busy Weekend

Nagkayayaan na naman last Friday... :D had a dinner first at Tokyo-Tokyo with Don, Nikks and Ning before going to Cena. At Cena, we met Paul and his gf, Kate. Started the drinking spree with Frozen Zombie, followed by Frozen Gin Pomelo. After the 2nd round, lipat kami ng table kasi di na kami magkasya sa kinalalagyan namin :P. Mike came with his gf, Madol (sana tama ang spelling :D) at si Ning naman bumatsi na. Joy and Earl arrived next. May ilang celebrities din kaming nakita like Paoli Contis with Isabel Oli, Paul Alvarez ang Migs Noble (an SMB Player). Then, I received a text from my mother telling me that Red Bull won over Ginebra, it means SMB will face the Bulls in the best-of-seven semifinal round beginning Sunday. Looking forward to this. :D

At exactly 12 midnight, punta namin kami ng Ice Vodka Bar. Duon binuhos namin lahat ang talento namin sa pagsayaw at pag-inom... hehehehe... :P. Sayaw dito, sayaw duon.. inom dito, inom duon. Grabe ang energy level nina Don at Nikks. Btw, Patrick (new ePhil employee) joined us and he became Don's partner sa pakikipagsayaw sa mga chikas.. hehehehe... Di na namin namalayan ang oras, napansin na lang namin na kami na lang ang natitirang group sa loob... hihihihihi... We went back to the office to have some noodles, thanks Joy! Don, Nikki and Patrick went home after the "breakfast". I decided to stay and wait for the sun to shine. I turned on my pc and had my radio on while surfing. Where's Earl? Andun, natutulog sa desk nya... hehehehe... kelangan eh kung gusto nyang humaba pa ang buhay nya... hehehehe.. peace, bro!

Pagkatanaw ko ng liwanag, batsi na ko. Mag-go-grocery pa kasi ako e... 7am, nasa haus na ko, slept for an hour then fixed myself. 10:30 am, nasa SM na ko with my mudra. Before mag-grocery, I bought 2 tickets for tomorrow's game, got LB 214 A5,6. After grocery, I bought single headset with mic and 2 lip gloss :P. Had lunch at Goldilock's.

3pm, nasa haus na kami and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

Woke up at 8pm, had dinner and watched Superman IV.

"Endurance is patience concentrated." ~ Thomas Carlyle

No comments: