Friday, June 02, 2006

Perfume, CD and Punishment

Received an email from Maidette informing us of RUSTAN'S ESSENSES PRIVATE SALE. Forwarded the email to Nikki and afterwards, we found ourselves having lunch together and finished it in 15 minutes... hehehehe... (hindi naman halatang excited). Don, Nikki and I rushed to the Rustan's office in Salcedo Village and to our surprise......... CLOSED!!!! But, will resume at 1:30 due to the volume of buyers inside the not so spacious room. We arrived there at 12:30, meaning we have to wait for an hour to get inside. After waiting for around 30 minutes, Don decided to leave and so did I. We went back to the office empty-handed :p. Anywys, I just told myself that I wouldn't waste 3 hours of my precious time just to buy a bottle of perfume at 70% off :D. All I wanted was a bottle of perfume, that's all. Not interested in other imported beauty products like shampoo, soap, lotion.. etc. Better luck next time, dudes!! :)

Before going home, I went to Picture City in Park Square 2 to get the CD that I left last Tuesday night while having my pics printed. Sa kasamaang palad, hindi nila maalala kung saan nila naitago.. whew! Tawag na lang daw ako para di masayang oras ko. Ok. Actually, kahit hindi ko na kunin ung cd ok lang, I have my copies naman dito sa machine ko sa office pero for security and privacy, ayaw kong me makakitang iba nun noh! Baka mamaya kumalat ung mga face namin sa internet na iba na ang katawan... hahahahaha....

So, usapang PBBTE naman.. :D. Gerald was punished by Big Brother for the crime of cheating. Yes, he cheated in one of their tasks recently. Ayun, di mapakali ang pobreng housemate. Ang parusa? Pinabalik sa original Big Brother house sa kyusi ng mag-isa. Mr. Lonely ang drama nya ngayon sa bahay ni Kuya. Pero pasalamat sya at malapit ng matapos ang show kundi baka evicted na sya. Siguro pinagbigyan na lang ni Kuya since un nga, malapit ng matapos.... hindi na Big Four 'yun pag kulang ng isa.. :p.

No comments: