Friday, June 09, 2006

Tough Decision

I made my final decision already. Will no longer audition for Pinoy Big Brother Season 2. Why? After finding out that there will also be an international audition, fighting with two strangers at the mrt station, not knowing what to wear for the pictorial, semis schedule of SMB next week and the upcoming salary increase, I totally lost my interest. Sorry, tabel :) I know you've been very supportive of me. Try ko na lang next time.. hihihihihi....

"My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy; you don't make them because they are cheap; you don't make them because they're popular; you make them because they're right."
~Theodore Hesburgh



1 comment:

tabel said...

hehehe oks lang yun cands! makakaantay naman ang fans club mo. may tamang oras ng pagsikat. hehehe